Students and alumni of The Bush School consistently cite experiential learning and meaningful relationships as powerful elements of their Bush education, elements essential to them as students and in life. Tuition provides a strong financial base for The Bush School, and philanthropy at every giving level is essential to support a program that has been a leader in progressive, experiential education since 1924.
Gifts to The Bush School Annual Fund go directly to the operational budget of the school. No matter the size, gifts to the Annual Fund have a direct and profound impact on the daily lives of every student at Bush.
- A gift of $100 may provide sets of 3D bug models or dinosaur dig kits for Lower School.
- A gift of $500 may provide eight sleeping bags for wilderness trips.
- A gift of $2,000 may provide a grant for teachers to attend a Learning and the Brain conference.
- A gift of $5,000 may provide a grant for teachers to attend a conference to work on experiential/project-based learning in their subject areas.
- A gift of $10,000 may provide a set of laptops for classroom use or other significant technology upgrades.
- A gift of $25,000 may provide a financial aid pool to provide financial aid students equal access to E-Week and AMP experiences and the associated costs.
Your gift today may be the catalyst for a Bush School student’s contribution to the world tomorrow.
The Bush School is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, governed by a Board of Trustees. Charitable contributions made to The Bush School are tax deductible to the extent of the law. An independent school, Bush receives no tax or religious support.