Annual Fund pledges must be fulfilled by June 30, 2022.
Thank you for your commitment to The Bush School. If you have questions or need help with this form, please email the Development Office or call 206.326.7776.
Please note: As of March 13, 2020, The Bush School will be emailing gift acknowledgment letters for all gifts received, except as requested. If you should need a paper receipt or acknowledgment, please contact Abigail Pratt.
Ways to make a gift:
- Credit Card (gift or pledge): If you would like to pay via credit card to make a gift or pledge, please use the form below. Please do not share your secure credit card information via email.
- Check or Cash (gift or pledge): To make a gift to the Annual Fund by check or cash, please make the check out to The Bush School and mail it to: The Bush School ATTN: Development Office, 3400 E. Harrison St. Seattle, WA 98112. You may fill out the form below and select the "pledge to give" option to indicate that a gift is on its way.
- Stock or Securities: If you are interested in making your gift with securities or stock, please see these Stock Transfer Instructions. Please remember to inform the Development Office of your gift, should you transfer stock as often stock brokers do not share that information directly with the school and we want to ensure we credit you for the donation.
- Donor Advised Funds (DAFs): DAFs are a giving vehicle established at a public charity. These funds allow donors to make a charitable contribution, receive an immediate tax deduction and then recommend grants from the fund over time. To direct a gift to The Bush School through a Donor Advised Fund, you may be asked for the 501c3 tax ID (91-0161095).
- Corporate Matching Gifts: Many companies offer corporate matches as a way to make your donation go even further. To explore if your company offers a matching program, you can reach out to your employer’s HR representative. To discuss matching gifts at Bush, please contact Assistant Director of Development Libby Singer or call 206.326.7777.